Wedding Contract Digital Signature
First of all, I'd like to thank you for believing in me and giving me the opportunity to share this day with you.
I'll do whatever I can to make you revive your wedding through my photographs.
1. EXCLUSIVITY: It is understood that Joe Lozano Photography is the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract. Family and friends of Client shall be permitted to photograph the event, for non-commercial purposes, provided that such person or persons do not interfere with the photographer’s duties. If, in the opinion of the assigned photographer, such person or persons are inhibiting the photographer from performing his or her duties, Client shall require the person interfering with the photographer to stop all further shots.
2. RESERVATION: Upon signature, Joe Lozano Photography reserves the time and date agreed upon, and will not make other reservations for that time and date. For this reason, the Reservation Deposit is nonrefundable, even if the date is changed or the event is canceled for any reason, including acts of God, fire, strike, and / or extreme weather conditions. The Reservation deposit is applied towards the contracted photography package. The Client understands and agrees that full payment is due the day of the event in cash. Other wise the client accept pay xtra fees and taxes above the package fee. The charges in the Contract are based on Joe Lozano Photography’s Standard Price List. This price list is adjusted periodically and future orders shall be charged at the prices in effect at the time when the order is placed.
3. EVENT GUIDE: The client will be responsible for (or have someone designated for this responsibility) identifying people/objects of whom/which specific photographs are desired. The photographer will not be held accountable for not photographing desired people if there is no one to assist in identifying or gathering people for the photograph(s).
4. DIGITAL NEGATIVES AND COPYRIGHTS: The photographs, digital negatives produced by Joe Lozano Photography are protected by Copyright Law (all rights reserved) and may not be reproduced in any manner without explicit written permission. Limited copyright ownership will be transferred to the Client under the following conditions: The high resolution images are the property of the Client for personal use and for the purposes of the reproduction and distribution of photographs to friends and relatives.
5. NON GUARANTEE. Although every possible care will be taken to produce photographs of all important and special events during the event. Joe Lozano Photography cannot place an unconditional guarantee on the above. Joe Lozano Photography will not be held responsible for any ruined photographs due to guests (or another) flashes; or any other ruined photographs due to any other cause in or outside of Provider control.
6. MEALS: Client shall provide a suitable meal ( We recommend to having the staff seating among your guest ) for the photographer and his assistant if the contracted coverage extends through a seated meal service AND the contracted coverage is five or more hours.
7. COMPLETION OF FINAL PRODUCT: The entire editing process, from date of the event to receipt of the final product is normally 6 weeks, at which time the Client will receive the final product of the Event.
8. MODEL/EXHIBITION/RELEASE. Joe Lozano Photography retains ownership of digital originals and the unrestricted right to copyright, use and publish images resulting from this assignment for promotion or other purposes such as, but not limited to, print ads websites, exhibits and other promotions. Any selected images will be sent to client for prior consentient.
By filling the information asked below, you certify that you have read this agreement, that you know and understand the meaning and intent of this agreement and that you are entering this agreement knowingly and voluntarily.